2 Days Rwanda Safari Trip to Akagera National Park
You will visit Akagera National Park which is Rwanda’s biggest game conservation. Akagera National Park is the only Savannah National Park in Rwanda and the only place to sight large mammals while on a Rwanda safari. The Rwanda Safari Trip to Akagera National Park will enable you to see as much wildlife as possible. You will have game drives in the park and will have an opportunity to see lions, elephants, zebras, giraffes, leopards, and hyenas. You will also spot several antelopes like Topics, Oribis, water-buck, roan antelope, duiker and Impala. You will also enjoy a boat ride on Lake Ihema and will spot several hippos and some crocodiles. You may also spot some primates like the Olive Baboons and Vervet monkeys. You will enjoy a game drive through the park and get to see Elephants, buffalos, giraffes, antelopes, Impalas, and zebras among others. You will also enjoy a boat ride on Lake Ihema.
Detailed 2 Days Rwanda Safari Trip to Akagera National Park
Day 1: Transfer to Akagera National Park
You will be picked up from your hotel by our guides and will be briefed about the 2 Days Rwanda Safari Trip to Akagera National Park. You will be transferred to Akagera national park which is about two hours away from Kigali. On reaching Akagera National Park, you will have a game drive through the park in search of lions, Elephants, Buffalos, Masai giraffes, and many others. You will have lunch at the lodge. You will enjoy a boat ride on Lake Ihema in the afternoon where you will see hippos basking.
Dinner and overnight stay at Akagera Game Lodge (Mid-range) Ruzizi Tented Camp
Day 2: Morning Drive and Transfer to Kigali
In the morning you will have another game drive in search of more animals including Gazelles, Impala, Baboons, Oribi, Butchel’s zebra, Topi, Bush baby, Leopard, bushbuck, and Elands. You will then depart for Kigali and will enjoy a city tour including a visit to the museum and the genocide memorial site and will have lunch in Kigali.
End of 2 Days Rwanda Safari Trip to Akagera National Park
2 Days Rwanda Safari Trip Inclusions and Exclusions
- Transport on a 4WD vehicle with a pop-up roof, which enables you to spot wildlife more easier
- Meals as indicated
- Park entrance fees
- Driver’s allowances
- Service of an English-speaking professional guide/Driver
- Camping fees, Mattresses (If Camping)
- Crater fees
- Food, cooking, and all kitchen utensils (If Camping)
- Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day
- Activities as per the itinerary above
- International flights to/from your home
- Tips & gratuities
- The first night on your arrival and the last night after the safari
- Airport transfers (book with us)
- Personal Insurance
- Sleeping bag (if Camping)
- Olduvai Gorge fees
- Alcoholic drinks
- Flying doctor’s insurance, we can arrange for a request.
- Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use.
2 Days Rwanda Safari Trip Booking Terms and Conditions
- We require a deposit of 50% of the total tour cost for the clients to safeguard the reservations and gorilla and Chimpanzee tracking permits in case they are involved.
- The balance should be paid 1 month before the arrival.
- For bookings coming one month before departure, we shall require the full payment of the tour costs.
- The payment is made by international money transfer to the company bank account in Uganda.
- Tour tariffs are based on all known costs and rates of exchange at the time of the transfer, any significant changes beyond that will be immediately communicated to our clients.
- We also retain the right to alter any arrangements due to local conditions. We also retain the right to refuse any person from participating or continuing any tour if that person causes or is deemed to cause a hazard or inconvenience to other clients and our environment and ecosystems.
- Please note that in Uganda US dollar banknotes series before the year 2006 are accepted only with a low exchange rate, therefore clients are advised to travel to Uganda with more recent banknotes series. The same applies to banknotes below 50 USD.