3 Days Rwanda Chimpanzee & Gorilla Trekking Safari
3 Days Rwanda Chimpanzee Trek & Gorilla Trekking Safari is such a perfect short Rwanda primate tracking tour. The itinerary is organized for a visit to Nyungwe Forest National Park for chimpanzee trekking and volcanoes National Park for mountain gorilla trekking experience. The 3 Days Rwanda Chimpanzee Trek & Gorilla Trekking Safari will give you a unique experience with Rwanda’s primates a combination of mountain gorillas, Chimps, and Golden monkeys in Volcanoes National Park. An ideal 3 days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari. These two Rwanda safari Parks harbor a lot of primates not only chimpanzees and mountain gorillas but also monkey species such as the golden monkeys, colobus monkeys, l’hoest monkeys, and owl-faced monkeys.
Brief 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari
- Day 1: Transfer from Kigali city to Nyungwe Forest National Park.
- Day 2: Chimpanzee tracking in the Forest of Nyungwe and later transfer to Volcanoes National Park.
- Day 3: Gorilla trekking experience and transfer back to Kigali International Airport for departure.
Detailed 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari
Day 1: Transfer from Kigali city to Nyungwe Forest National Park
Your Rwanda tour guide will pick you up from Kigali International Airport or your hotel in Kigali City and transfer you to Nyungwe Forest National Park home to the Chimpanzees. On your way, you can opt to visit Kigali memorial center and have a stopover at Nyanza palace there will also be a lunch stopover en route to Nyungwe forest national park. Checking in at the lodge where dinner will be served and overnight stay
Day 2 of 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Chimpanzee tracking and transfer to volcanoes national park
Early morning breakfast will be served at the lodge and after you will proceed to the Nyungwe forest national park headquarters for the briefing at around 8 am and then proceed for the Chimpanzee tracking activity where also you will have a chance of spotting over 13 primate species, 275 bird species. After chimpanzee tracking in the forest, you will return to the lodge for lunch, and after lunch transfer to Volcanoes national park. Check in to the lodge where also dinner will be served and overnight stay.
Day 3 of 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Gorilla tracking in volcanoes national park and transfer back to the airport.
Early morning breakfast will be served at the lodge and after you will proceed to Volcanoes national park headquarters for a briefing where they will group trekkers in groups. And this activity of tracking mountain gorillas lasts for 2-8 hours depending on the gorilla’s movements and you will be allowed to stay with the animals for only one hour.
After the successful tracking, you will return to the lodge for lunch, a foot massage, a bath, and a refresher. After lunch, your guide will drive you back to the Kigali International Airport for departure.
End of 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari
3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari Inclusions and Exclusions
- Transport on a 4WD vehicle with a pop-up roof, which enables you to spot wildlife more easier
- Meals as indicated
- Park entrance fees
- Driver’s allowances
- Service of an English-speaking professional guide/Driver
- Camping fees, Mattresses (If Camping)
- Crater fees
- Food, cooking, and all kitchen utensils (If Camping)
- Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day
- Activities as per the itinerary above
- International flights to/from your home
- Tips & gratuities
- The first night on your arrival and the last night after the safari
- Airport transfers (book with us)
- Personal Insurance
- Sleeping bag (if Camping)
- Olduvai Gorge fees
- Alcoholic drinks
- Flying doctor’s insurance, we can arrange for a request.
- Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use.
3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari Booking Terms and Conditions
- We require a deposit of 50% of the total tour cost for the clients to safeguard the reservations and gorilla and Chimpanzee tracking permits in case they are involved.
- The balance should be paid 1 month before the arrival.
- For bookings coming one month before departure, we shall require the full payment of the tour costs.
- The payment is made by international money transfer to the company bank account in Uganda.
- Tour tariffs are based on all known costs and rates of exchange at the time of the transfer, any significant changes beyond that will be immediately communicated to our clients.
- We also retain the right to alter any arrangements due to local conditions. We also retain the right to refuse any person from participating or continuing any tour if that person causes or is deemed to cause a hazard or inconvenience to other clients and our environment and ecosystems.
- Please note that in Uganda US dollar banknotes series before the year 2006 are accepted only with a low exchange rate, therefore clients are advised to travel to Uganda with more recent banknotes series. The same applies to banknotes below 50 USD.