5 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safaris Trip & Cultural safari
This 5 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safaris Trip & Cultural safari is conducted in two major national parks of Rwanda that is where travelers are set to explore the most beautiful vegetation cover filled with both savanna grassland and woodland and later on connect to Volcanoes national park where mountain gorilla trekking safari is conducted to spend an hour with mountain gorillas. This 5 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safaris Trip & Cultural safari includes 5 days and 4 nights Starting and ending in Kigali – Rwanda. This 5 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safaris Trip & Cultural safari will allow travelers to encounter both primates most especially mountain gorillas, and other wildlife species including mammal species, bird species, butterfly species, and different bird species among others without forgetting different plants.
Detailed 5 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safaris Trip & Cultural safari
Day 1: Arrival at Kigali Airport
You will be welcomed by your driver/guide and transferred to the hotel in Kigali. Overnight at the Manor Hotel.
Day 2 of 5 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safaris Trip – Transfer to Musanze in Volcanoes National Park
After breakfast, Kigali to reach Ruhengeri at the gate of Parc National des Volcans. The journey is full of beautiful sceneries, through the cultivated terraced hills of Kigezi and Rwanda. Dinner and overnight at Mountain Gorilla View Lodge.
Day 3 of 5 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safaris Trip – Mountain Gorilla tracking in Volcanoes National Park
Early morning you enter the gorilla sanctuary of Parc National des Volcans, the rain tropical forest covering the hills surrounding Virunga Volcanoes. Trekking is a demanding but rewarding experience. Ensure you bring with you enough water and a packed lunch.
The time spent in the forest depends on the movements of the primates in their natural environment. If time permits, you can enjoy an afternoon at the twin crater lakes of Bulera and Ruhondo. Dinner and overnight at Mountain Gorilla View Lodge.
Day 4 – The beach of Lake Kivu in Gisenyi
After breakfast, leave Ruhengeri and proceed to Gisenyi, a pretty town located on the shores of beautiful Lake Kivu, the main water body of Rwanda. Relax on the beach. Dinner and overnight at Lake Kivu Serena Hotel.
Day 5 of 5 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safaris Trip – Kigali and the culture of Rwanda
After breakfast, you will drive to Kigali, the capital city of Rwanda. Depending on the schedule, enjoy a city tour around Kigali (optional) before your transfer to the airport for departure.
End of 5 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safaris Trip & Cultural safari
5 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safaris Trip Inclusions and Exclusions
- Land transport in a four-wheel-drive minibus with an English-speaking driver-guide.
- Transfer to/from Kigali Airport
- Accommodation in hotels and lodges
- Gorilla permit $750 per person
- Park Entrances
Services not included
- International flights
- Visas (visa for Uganda 50$).
- Optional activities in
- Tips in hotels, drivers, guides, etc.
- Drinks in general, extras in hotels, expenses of personal type.
5 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safaris Trip Booking Terms and Conditions
- We require 50% deposit of the total tour cost for the clients to safeguard the reservations and gorilla permits.
- The balance should be paid 1 month before the arrival.
- For bookings coming one month before departure, we shall require the full payment of the tour costs.
- The payment is made by international money transfer to the company bank account in Uganda.
- Tour tariffs are based on all known costs and rates of exchange at the time of the transfer. Any significant changes beyond our will be immediately communicated to our clients.
- We also retain the right to alter any arrangements due to local conditions. We also retain the right to refuse any person from participating or continuing any tour if that person causes or is deemed to cause a hazard or inconvenience to other clients and our environment and ecosystems.
- Note that in Uganda US dollar banknotes series before the year 2006 are accepted only with a low exchange rate. Therefore clients are advised to travel to Uganda with more recent banknotes series. The same applies to banknotes below 50 USD.