6 Days Rwanda Wildlife Safaris Trip (Gorilla Trekking, Wildlife Tour, Chimpanzee Tracking Trip)
This 6 Days Rwanda Wildlife Safaris Trip (Gorilla Trekking, Wildlife Tour, Chimpanzee Tracking Trip) will give you the two ultimate Rwanda safari experiences i.e., game drives in Akagera national park and gorilla trekking in Volcanoes national park. The Akagera national park is the only Savannah Park in Rwanda hosting several big mammals with the most sought-after being Lions, Buffaloes, Giraffes, Zebras, and Hippos which will provide great photographic moments. After this experience proceeds to the Volcano’s national park for an unforgettable encounter with the mountain gorillas.
Detailed 6 Days Rwanda Wildlife Safaris Trip
Day 1: Arrival – Kigali International Airport
On arrival at Kigali International airport, connect to the hotel. Relax and take lunch. Then take an enjoyable tour of the city. Stopover at the genocide memorial sites and other places of interest. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 of Rwanda Wildlife Safaris Trip: Kigali – Parc National des Volcans (PNV)
In the morning after breakfast, drive to the park for a briefing on the gorilla sanctuary. The whole day is dedicated to tracking because it is hard to predict how long it may take you to reach a group of mountain gorillas. Packed lunch. For conservation purposes, time spent with the gorillas is only one hour and it is advisable to carry only non-flash cameras. After seeing the gorillas, return to your hotel for relaxation, dinner, and overnight.
Day 3 of 6 Days Rwanda Wildlife Safaris Trip: Kigali – Akagera National Park
Drive to Akagera National Park for an afternoon game drive, to see many night birds and animals. After this, commute back for dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Akagera National Park – Nyungwe Forest National Park
Morning games drive for a close encounter with animals such as zebras, several antelope species, and giraffes. Later drive out of the park, stopping for lunch at Kigali town and continuing to Nyungwe Forest National Park.
This Nyungwe Forest National Park boasts many primate species like black and white colobus monkeys, red-tailed monkeys, wild chimpanzees, and many others. Therefore, a night walks this evening in search of the shy forest dwellers is rewarding and worthwhile. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 of 6 Days Rwanda Wildlife Safaris Trip: Nyungwe Forest National Park
Primates walk in search of the primates accompanied by park rangers and trained guides. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Departure
Take an early morning breakfast before leaving for Kigali airport. One can visit the craft villages and shop around at other places with the help of the driver/ guide to buy souvenirs but this will depend on your time of departure. Leave for the airport in plenty of time for your flight.
End of 6 Days Rwanda Wildlife Safaris Trip
6 Days Rwanda Wildlife Safaris Trip Inclusions and Exclusions
The tariff includes:
- Accommodation in hotels or lodges, in double rooms, full board treatment excluding drinks
- All the transfers in private means 4×4 Land Cruiser or minibus
- -English-speaking Driver/Guide
- Entrance fees, taxes, and “gorilla permit”
The tariff does not include:
- Air ticket.
- Tourist insurance
- Entrance visas: 60 USD for Rwanda
- Drinks and tips.
- Everything is not directly mentioned in the program itinerary.
6 Days Rwanda Wildlife Safaris Trip Booking Terms and Conditions
- We require 50% deposit of the total tour cost for the clients to safeguard the reservations and gorilla permits.
- The balance should be paid 1 month before the arrival.
- For bookings coming one month before departure, we shall require the full payment of the tour costs.
- The payment is made by international money transfer to the company bank account in Uganda.
- Tour tariffs are based on all known costs and rates of exchange at the time of the transfer. Any significant changes beyond our will be immediately communicated to our clients.
- We also retain the right to alter any arrangements due to local conditions. We also retain the right to refuse any person from participating or continuing any tour if that person causes or is deemed to cause a hazard or inconvenience to other clients and our environment and ecosystems.
- Note that in Uganda US dollar banknotes series before the year 2006 are accepted only with a low exchange rate. Therefore clients are advised to travel to Uganda with more recent banknotes series. The same applies to banknotes below 50 USD.